The Sacos International Health Insurance Plan provides your business with an excellent incentive program for your employees, giving them access to the best hospital and doctors in various parts of the world, as well as access to the quick services of private clinics in Seychelles. You can provide the plan to your staff and their family members.
We tailor our plans according to the geographical regions to give you the flexibility of choice and varying price options based on your corporate needs.
> Region 1: Seychelles or Mauritius,
> Region 2: Seychelles, Mauritius or India or South Africa
> Region 3: Seychelles or Worldwide excluding USA, Canada and Singapore
In-patient medical & surgical cover
> Medical treatment expenses including the costs of admission to a private hospital abroad, intensive care, ambulance fees, drugs, therapies and doctors’ professional fees, following an illness or accident.
> Treatment such as cancer, heart bypass, kidney failure (excluding transplant), subject to the coverage limit of plan taken, up to EUR100,000.
> Travel fares, accommodation, including for the person accompanying the insured if unable to travel alone subject to the limit in the geographical region selected.
> Access to internationally renowned hospitals and health specialists, including the Apollo Hospital Group in the different Geographical region (now Welkin Hospital and Fortis Clinic Darne in Mauritius).
> You can choose between the Silver (up to USD25,000) Gold (up to USD50,000) or Platinum cover (up to USD100,000), depending on your needs and comfort level.
Out-patient cover (Private clinics in Seychelles)
Enhance your International Health Insurance. Add optional benefits to your in-patient plan.
Subject to an annual limit associated with your plan, it covers outpatient medical costs in Seychelles only, including the following:
> Health practitioner’s fees
> Prescribed drugs
> Dental treatments and
> Prescribed eyewear.
Find out more about our Corporate Health Plan
Stories & tips for everyday life
Our clients most frequently asked questions
Who can be covered under the Corporate Health Insurance Plan?
- Corporate clients can provide the plan to their employees and their family members.
- Individual clients can take the plan for themselves or can also add their family members to the plan.
- An individual can become a new member of the plan up to the age of 59.
- Existing members can be covered up to the age of 75.
- Babies can be covered as from 1 (one) month.
When does the plan become effective after I have made the first payment?
- Immediately if an injury results from an accident.
- Twelve months after date of entry in connection with caesarean and/or complications that can reasonably be related to it thereafter.
- Six months after date of entry for dental expenses/ treatment incurred in connection with orthodontic, prosthetic appliances, crowns, dental implants, Surgical operation, periodontics and gum treatment and for all optical costs if out-patient option is taken.
- Three months after date of entry for all other treatment.
What are the main key exclusions?
- Treatment or expenses in connection with or attributable to any illness or physical condition for which the insured person had knowledge of or had been diagnosed or treated by a medical practitioner prior to the commencement date of the policy.
- Preventive treatment, check-ups or health screening.
- Treatment directly or indirectly arising from or required in connection with male or female birth control, infertility, contraception, sterilisation (or its reversal) and any form of assisted reproduction.
- Treatment for alcoholism/drug abuse and treatment of any illness or injury arising directly or indirectly from any such abuse or addiction.
- Any condition directly or indirectly caused or arising from or in any way attributable to or aggravated by or related to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), or the mutants, derivatives or variants thereof, including Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-Related Complex (ARC).
How do I get a quote?
- Complete your contact details.
- Select the In-Patient plan and region you require.
- Choose the optional out-patient cover if you would like to opt for it.
- Advise the number of employees and their families to be covered.
How do I pay for treatment?
- All pre-approved planned in-patient treatment outside Seychelles will be paid directly to the hospital by Sacos.
- All pre-approved emergency treatment in Mauritius will be paid directly to the hospital by Sacos.
- All pre-approved emergency treatment in other geographical area will be on a refund basis.
- Out-patient treatments will be on a refund basis, meaning Sacos will refund you the total claim, less 20% excess amount applicable under the cover.
Note: All payments are subject to terms and conditions.
How do I make a claim?
- When you need treatment that requires admission outside Seychelles, simply call our customer service on 429 5107 and we will guide you.
- A fully completed claim form, accompanied by original invoices, receipts and Doctor’s prescription and medical record.