What do I do if I get into a car accident?

Immediately report the incident to the police and request for medical assistance, if required. Contact us as soon as possible to report the incident.

Am I eligible for a replacement car?

You will be eligible for a replacement car, only if you have taken the “loss of use” cover which is an additional cover under your policy.

What do I do if my vehicle is stolen or broken into?

Report the theft or damage to the police and notify us of the incident thereafter.

What do I do if I have been involved in an accident resulting in bodily injury or death?

The injured person will be compensated based on the nature of the injuries sustained. In the event of death, the deceased family can submit a claim to us and any other documentation required by us.


Motor Accident Claim

Duly filled and signed claim form
Copy of road fund certificate
Police report
Police Statement
Copy of Insurance certificate
Copy of Motor Driving License of the person driving the vehicle at the time of the accident
Estimate of repairs from the repairer where the vehicle is to be repaired
Photo(s) of the accident (Optional)
Car hire contract
Estimated repair and quotation
> VALID Driving license

Motor Injury Claim
Medical Report/A signed letter from injured requesting compensation
Sick Leave Certificate
Police report
Police Statement
Death Certificate (In case of Death)