What do I do if my house is flooded?

You should immediately notify us of the incident. Following notification, we will conduct an inspection of your premises to determine the nature and extent of the damage.

Does my policy cover renovations/wear and tear?

Your policy does not cover wear and tear and renovations to your property.

What is the difference between the householder’s cover and the fire cover?

A standard householder’s policy provides coverage against a number of perils including fire, flooding, burglary, theft etc. whereas a fire policy provides coverage against a specific type of risk namely fire, lightning and explosion. You also have more flexibility in terms of coverage with a householder’s policy as you can cover your building, fixtures and fittings whereas with a fire policy you can only provide coverage against your building.


> Duly filled and signed claim form
> Police Report
> Police Statement
> Quotation for cost of repairs
> Invoices or Quotations from Architects & Surveyors (If Insured for Architects & Surveyors Fees)
> Invoices or Quotations for Debris Removal (If Insured for Debris removal)>
> Quantity Surveyors Report (If total loss)
> List of damaged or loss items
> Invoices or Quotations for loss or damaged items (If contents is insured)
> Quotation from contractor for cost of building new house (If total loss)